WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • QUOTES OF GODPRENEUR FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  •  

    1. The power of god lies in the handwork of men. The power to create things and god did it in the morning and in the afternoon and at night. I have seen the grace and the might and the love from the works that I did and it really blessed my soul.

    2. I know you as a good worker. I worked with Faith. I would not stop. I dare not stop. I have faith that every worker would be paid at the end of each good given work. I would not understand the worker that stays idle in the working field if not for the payment that will follow. 

    3. Good business ethics is a good thing for the growth of good business life. The power to live a good life is a good thing to make things happen all around. Understanding your business is not enough ethics is the main thing.

    4. He was arrested by the grace of god. Grace makes all things beautiful. Grace was the reason for the things we see. Grace was responsible for the blessing that we are going to see. It is the power of god working in us and in our lives. Such that we cannot do without…

    5. For the maximum result, I gave everything that I have to the good of my business and I was saved. I was made to produce all the results in my life. For it is from performance and work that we get the needed result.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment