WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • FIVE GODPRENEUR QUOTES FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  •  

    1. Godpreneurs are not in business all because there are so much money in business, they want to help God’s children find success in the work that they do.

    2. Sow a good seed and you shall have a good harvest. You shall not be expected to harvest seeds that you do not plant or reap where you did not sow. For God is not mocked what so ever a man sow, that he or she will reap…

    3. I have a friend who has been through so many crises and I accepted that lessons pour out from him and I was right. I was indeed right. My living in Yorkshire was so far out of the way, that it was actually twelve miles from a lemon.

    4. God told me in the Bible, for I now the thoughts of God over my life and they are of peace to bring me to an expected end. Every thing that I put my hands and feet to do, shall be a success for my God has said it and it shall come to pass.

    5. What do you want God to bless, is it yourself or what you do for a living? Some people want God to bless them. I too want God to bless me and never stop blessing me, but I am sure God wants to bless my hand work all the time.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment