WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • GODPRENEUR CHRISTIAN QUOTES FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  •  

    1. The God of heaven and of the earth is always good AND ALL THE TIME SO GOOD. He is always good in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. In our business and in every thing we do in this life.

    2. Godpreneurs seek answers to everything that changes life. They seek answers to the good things of life. They seek the blessing that comes from serving a good God and they wait to receive it and they have worked for it for they have prayed.

    3. I did not know where I am going. I did not know the business I am going to do. I did not know who I am going to talk to concerning what I do for a living. I did not know the way to follow for all the ways seems to be blocked. And all the roads seem to be narrow. So, I went to the river to know if could find Jesus that died thousands of years. I know he is still here with me and has never failed. I see Him telling me again and again, let your nets for a catch, and I did.

    4. Last year was the blessings that I need and that I was made to produce all the results that life needs. All that my business needs is Jesus and I shall go ahead to define the kind of life that I want to live and what I wanted to become.

    5. You are already a failure if you enjoy the failure of other children of God, you may be a success if you win competition with god and help others to also win. We may not understand that if our brother or sister closes a business we may be the next to close out.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment