WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • CHRISTIAN BUSINESS QUOTES AND VIEWS FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS
  •   1. I looked to the Lord for all the things that I need. I have been told that the cattle on a thousand hill belonged to my father and God. so, I did not see any reason why I should lack when god is by my side to guide me all the time.

    2. God is the reason for the accounts that you are making. You must be a steward. You should know how to change and account for the things that God has given to you. God wants you to share it with all His children.

    3. I am not poor all because, I do not have money. I am poor, all because I am living my see life thinking I was the only poor person on this earth. I did not know I was rich till I walked the ways of life and met the people I would refer as poor and life dealt me a hard blow and kept me quiet...

    4. The road leads to the right or the wrong path of business life. There is the wide part where it is easy to make money for the people are not honest and the part of the wicked mocks the good. And there is this path of the road that is narrow and the people are honest. And all I could say was that their beginning is always never the same as their end.

    5. Godpreneurs love for the business that they do is being rekindled daily by the fire in the word of God. You may not know that the word of God empowers you with love over what you loved doing. This takes away hatred and pain from the business you loved doing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment