WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • QUOTES FROM GODPRENEUR YOU NEED FOR LIFE

  •  

    1. I have always known that you are lost with out obedience and to the word of God. God wants you to obey Him all the time. What ever it is you are selling, you should do it well to the glory of God. You should perfect your God given work and make your life a better.

    2. If you want to keep your business you must put god first, He is the only and the first God and man who worked at creation and made man who he gave the power to make wealth. If the power to make wealth was not given by God you would still not work and make wealth.

    3. For there was a part of me that says, I can do it and another part of me kept saying I do not know if I can do it. I have faith bind my faith seemed to be failing me. Only, I can hold myself from becoming what God said that I shall become.

    4. I was told don’t quit your day dream, and I asked why and the reply came, it is better you loose the dream that God do not need and it is even worse not to have a dream at all for the dreams of your life speaks volumes of what you intend to do and be.  

    5. I was told that the corona virus that affected the whole world and has killed a lot of business people. It has brought many to pain and to sorrows and pain. Yet, it starts from a common cold. Who knows it was not meant to stop God’s people.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment