WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS POEMS
  •  

    MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE

    I was asked what I believe in,

    And I asked the same question to another,

    And he asked me to look at the flower,

    And I couldn’t make sense of it.

    I obediently went to work, 

    And I saw the bee attracted to the nectar,

    And ofcourse, I saw the honey later.

    And I remembered about of you.

    And you are always in my minds all the time.

    Your world and mine are not away.

    I remember when I met you in my life.

    I could smell you are the best I have ever had, 

    And my heart did a summersault,

    And everything in me tells me,

    What I felt about you is love.

    I wish you can tell me the same thing.

    I wish your heart felt the same thing.

    I wish you will love me as I did,

    As much I have appreciated you in my life.

    I have taken you to my parents at home, 

    And I joy we have seen each other,

    I was at prayer; you will love me all the time.

    You will be faithful to me as long as our love lasts.

    Pray our love will last us a life time,

    You will be my only and one bride.


    DEAR LOVE

    I woke up this early morning and asking about love

    And I was told love is long gone out of my life 

    And I could not understand it well

    Why love should leave me in such haste

    Even though I have worked and labored for love

    And if I need to work harder and I have done so

    So I listened to the power of love that made me

    So I kept up the faith of the one I love

    That she do come back to me one day

    They told me I am dreaming and that I am a fool

    Only a fool waits for his woman and I wait

    And they come to me and tell me

    You shall go and find the love you need

    May be grace needs you to have another love?

    Or go and find why she has left

    So, I prepared myself like mighty and sparrow

    I would not be called an old man in love

    And yet, I am good to go to her

    Well I sent a young man with the letter

    And the letter came to back to me

    The boy said I shall take it up myself

    Glad I went to take the love letter to her

    In blindness I did not notice she drives a car

    A gift from one of her many lovers who are rich

    And the next car was the one I didn’t have time to check

    I was carrying love to her my true love

    And when I reached there, I heard dirty noise

    And I opened the door 

    And saw my love and him dancing on the bed

    She looked at me and asked me to leave

    She would call the police if I didn’t leave

    As I was going to myself, dear love

    If I shall love again in this life

    I shall indeed be careful and believe

    I shall allow love lead me to the one

    Who was made to love me back?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment