WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • GODPRENEUR POEMS FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS
  •  


    Godpreneur poems from okechukwu vitus


    MADE FOR HIM

    OKECHUKWU, CHIDOLUO VITUS


    In the beginning was He

    And He was the beginning

    Of all things that was made

    And the beginning of all things to be made

    And He is the word in the world

    And with Him the word becomes flesh

    And the flesh becomes man

    That was the word of God

    That word is life in us

    And if we truly live 

    We shall obey the word everyday of our lives

    In our business, work family and ministry

    In everything that we do in life

    For if we start with Him

    We shall end the days work with Him


    GODSTATER

    OKECHUKWU, CHIDOLUO VITUS


    I start each day with God 

    I woke up each day with god

    I felt at ease with god

    Daily by day with God

    For I am the apple of God’s eyes

    Made in His pattern 

    And graced by Him alone


    Every morning, I walk to the grace

    I work with the faith

    And I was blessed by Him alone

    Who made all things good?

    For with this pattern

    I have learnt to find God

    And the good things of life

    For I started with God alone.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment