WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • CHRISTIAN BUSINESS QUOTES FOR GOOD BUSINESS FROM OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  •  

    1. God wants you to come to Him every morning and every evening and if possible all the time for He is I am, who I am. He has never changed. The words He has said in your life, in your business and everything that concerns you has not changed and will never fail.

    2. If you have learnt to walk with god in all your ways, you would not be amazed to what extent you will go to find the peace that you need so far there is God in it. You would always put God first ahead of everything that you do in this life. 

    3. As I look around the business world and I did not know what I am supposed to do, to be able to get clients, I was lost and prayed and what a blessing to get all that I ever wants from pone clients who knew how to connect me to other clients because he, I thought was rich wants to make more money and so, was making money from what I thought was unworkable.

    4. For the battles that we face in the business world are not ours to keep. For we are made to produce all the results that life needed. I have been facing so many challenges and I see the truth that God provides to all His children. 

    5. It is the seed that produces the trees and the farm. As I was working for the good and I was not so good at it, that I began to grow in the work, I began to understand, there is a place where success happens because I have sown a good seed, have watered it and have waited for the seed to grow.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment