WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • PAY FOR DR. VITUS TIME

  •  



    “PAY FOR DR. VITUS TIME,”


    You may have to ask what it is. Well, I don’t have time to waste, so I asked you who need me all the time and care to see me to buy my time, my extra time. It means I have no time to waste. 


    COUNSEL WITH ME ON FAITH, FAMILY AND FIANCE

    If you ask questions on whatsapp +2348068488422, (08068488422) it is free. I will quickly reply you by text, if you need voice guide, please send a card credit MTN of 200 naira on whatsapp after you noticed my message.

    If you need an hour of my time in prayer and counseling, please come with a thousand naira, or pay into my account after you have SMS or sent message on whatsapp number above, +2348068488422.


    PRAY WITH ME- read above, +2348068488422.


    SPEAK AT MY EVENTS- call for a price and booking, +2348068488422.


    PRAY FOR MY FAITH, FAMILY AND FIANCES- read above.


    Generally if you can call, I will pick your call and do all this for you free of charge, this hiring are for people who needs more of my time.


    SPEAK AT MY SCHOOL, CHURCH, OCCASION, CALL FOR BOOKING, +2348068488422.


    NOTE: THIS LINE BELONGS TO DR. VITUS


    BELOVED…

    WE WECOME YOU TO WRITE AND BE KNOWN, SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLES ON THE SUBMITABLE FORM, AND IT IS SURE TO REACH TO US.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment