WELCOME TO IDEMMILLI BUSINESS HUB

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAYS,>
  • AFRICA POEMS ON PEACE, BY OKECHUKWU CHIDOLUO VITUS

  •  


    DEAR PEACE

    I write a letter to dear peace in my life,

    Dear peace, if you will find us again in Africa,

    We would be brothers and sisters all over again.

    The negative sounds stopped failing many years ago,

    And today it is still with us as we live our lives,

    We become too careful whenever we are to meet,

    Brothers may turn against brothers at any time.

    You may not understand it all as you could.

    People now find excuse to die for nothing,

    And if nothing is done things remain the same way,

    Our world may be burnt before it could survive.

    The sounds we could not quench kept coming on and often.

    And we knelt down and prayed in every places,

    That we have faith God will hear us,

    And did God actually hear us when we call.

    I think, yes, the enemies kept coming to beg for peace,

    For after every harm has been done to the skin,

    The wound still remains as a sign to the beautiful skin.

    Which breads more than it does well?

    And we multiply our prayer and would not stop,

    So dear peace will come and set us free.


    DEAR PEACE COME TO AFRICA

    I sat down one early morning, 

    And the only thing I could do was pray.

    I did pray with my heart and mind,

    So I decided I do read my morning newspapers.

    And what I read baffles my heart to cry.

    I did cry for the people that I loved.

    Dear peace you better find Nigeria and Kenya.

    2020 met Africa with soldiers taking over power

    And some were peaceful and some deadly

    We wouldn’t understand it until we call dear peace 

    To our side dear peace to come and intervene for us.

    Dear peace I invite you to Africa a to live,

    If you do Africa will find prosperity.

    Yes, the economy will grow and blossom,

    Dear peace, only you can bring love to dear Africa.

    Come and dine in Africa and the people,

    And the whole place will be full of love.


    THE TOPIC PEACE

    I have gotten so many topics in life

    I have been part of so many training

    And I kept praying for topic of peace

    Let every topic be peace

    And the world would not be in trouble

    And in the crisis it is today

    You see the ups and the downs

    You prayed it does not come to you

    And as you tried to close your eyes

    And as you tried to find joy

    From the television that you bought

    The only thing you hear is war

    The only news there is crisis

    I read the newspaper today

    And I pray to read good topics

    And all I see was pain

    And the crisis of this life

    I am broken and kneel to pray

    Let the topic change I pray.

    In some countries the word changed

    The topic would soon be love.

    I shall be joyful of it,

    When the entire topic is peace.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment